X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Another ebay slickster !!

Originally posted by rogconklin
    Don't ya just hate Strat newbies?
    Don't worry man none of that noob nonsense around here.

LUke
    “That which we do for ourselves dies with us … that which we do for others lives forever.”

Comment

this is a serious welcoming party for a new member... @ !! lol
      Guitars: '12 LP Standard, Mid-90s 335, mid-90s LP Studio, mid-90s Am Standard Tele, '05 Larivee D-03 Acoustic
      Amps: Bogner Shiva 1x12 combo, Bogner Goldfinger 45, Bogner OS 2x12 Cabinet
      Pedals: Shur Riot, TS-9, Little Big Muff Pi, CE Audio Boost, EHX Deluxe Memory Man, MXR Carbon Coby, EHX Small Clone, TC Electronics Vortex Flange, Fulltone Clyde Wah, vintage Ernie Ball volume pedal, Big Shot ABY, Boss OC-2 Octave
      Pedalboard: Furman pedalboard SPB-8C

Comment

If you guys find any other fraudulent eBay auctions, just let me know and I'll get them removed. Thanks to this little episode, the guys at eBay know me now.
        Evan Skopp, Inside Track International
        Sales and marketing reps for Musopia, Reunion Blues, and Q-Parts.

Comment

Originally posted by rogconklin
          My problem is that I was brought up to believe that a person's word is his bond. I was more than willing to bite the bullet and pay for them, since I did bid. But I also was hoping that the seller would also be a stand-up guy and kill the auction.

Thanks for the interjection on behalf of all, Evan.
          i think the way ebay works, even if you won it, you wouldnt have had to buy it, misrepresented and all..

Comment

Do they have to be Duncan auctions??? If not, I think I´ve got a new hobby for ya, Evan
            Zerberus Industries: Where perfection just isn't good enough.

Listen to my music at http://www.soundclick.com/infiniteending and www.subache.com

Comment

Originally posted by Curly
              from the plastic on the bottom, I'd say it's the Fender pickup that the Antiquity replaced

nice box, though
              I was looking at Seth Lover humbuckers at GC a few years ago and while the bridge pickup looked authentic, the neck pickup was obviously just an anonymous humbucker pulled out of a guitar. I pointed that out to the salesman and suggested that he remove it from the display case so that someone wouldn't buy it by mistake. Of course when I stopped by a few days later it was still there...

I have a hunch that it was a customer who had ripped off GC and they weren't aware that the pickup he was returning was not the pickup that they sold him.

As for this case I think the seller on ebay had no idea what he was selling.
              Steve Ahola

The Blue Guitar:
              http://www.blueguitar.org/

SoundClick Page:
              http://www.soundclick.com/steveahola

Comment

Run and dont look back !
                Jackson, Crate, Ovation, Mogami, Dunlop, BOSS, GHS.

Comment

Working...
                X