Good humbucker to go in a strat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good humbucker to go in a strat

I intend to play hard rock in my new band and I will hava a hot rails instaled in the neck and a hot stack in the middle. I might go for another hot rails for the bridge but I am thinking about a good humbucker. Thinking about the distortion, JB and original parallel axis. What would be better ????

Re: Good humbucker to go in a strat

Does the spacings and size of these humbuckers align with the strings in a single coil guitar like the hot rails do?????

Comment

The PATB-1 (Original Trembucker) is a phenomenal bridge pickup for the Strat. It can cover a wide range of styles very well and is great for fattening up the sound if it's a little thin for your taste. One thing to keep in mind though is that it isn't a terribly high output pickup, so you may end up wanting a little more push in your bridge spot, judging by the pickups you've got in the Neck and middle spots.

Comment

There is a famous guitarist here in Brazil who uses Hot Rails and This other on the bridge.. I want a strong humbucker but not too strong cause I want to use both neck and bridge as leads... just with a different character and I dont want one to overwhelm the other... like switching them and feeling a huge difference in output.. the bridge can be a little more powerful but not too much you know?

Comment

Working...
        X