Invader questions, please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invader questions, please help

I recently bought 2 Invader pick-ups for use in an ESP Ltd EC50. I am a novice guitar player with not much technical knowledge. I am just looking for some better tone and performance. I play alot of hard stuff. Will the pickups work well in both positions, or should I have gotten different pickups for the neck position?

Re: Invader questions, please help

I've never used the Invader neck, but the bridge is my favorite passive pickup. I've used it in a couple different Ltds, and have always been happy with the results. As a matter of fact, the Dimebucker *might* be coming back out in favor of the Invader.
    “I can play the hell out of a riff. The rest of it’s all bulls**t anyway,” Gary Holt

Comment

Thanks for the reply. So, there is a difference between the neck invader and the bridge invader? What happens if I put a bridge invader in the neck position?

Comment

If you put a bridge Invader in the neck position you will get really dark muddy loud sound. Kind like an electric bass.

Comment

Originally posted by JB_From_Hell
          I've never used the Invader neck, but the bridge is my favorite passive pickup. I've used it in a couple different Ltds, and have always been happy with the results. As a matter of fact, the Dimebucker *might* be coming back out in favor of the Invader.

Oh, i'll change that *might* to an *is*

The invader in the neck slot might be a little to thick for you.
          You might want to try a Jazz, or a 59, or a Full Shred.
          This space is for rent.

Comment

Working...
          X