banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fishman Fluence Modern 7 Alnico into My Hellraiser C-7?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fishman Fluence Modern 7 Alnico into My Hellraiser C-7?

Howdy, as in the title and my gear info. I desire to know if Fishman Fluence Modern 7 Alnico, will fit into my Schecter Diamond Series Hellraiser C-7. For my guitar its all original electronics, including the EMG 707TW pickups, with the push/pull knobs for split coil.

If you can assist me, its very much appreciated.

Thanks.

Re: Fishman Fluence Modern 7 Alnico into My Hellraiser C-7?

Yes it will fit, as long as it’s the active mount soapbar style version for 7 string. You’ll want to use the split push pull for the voicing switch, unless you add another push pull for voicing or splitting.

Why just one though? The fishman are light years better than emg’s, especially the 707’s.

Comment

Originally posted by allstarrme View Post
      Yes it will fit, as long as it’s the active mount soapbar style version for 7 string. You’ll want to use the split push pull for the voicing switch, unless you add another push pull for voicing or splitting.

Why just one though? The fishman are light years better than emg’s, especially the 707’s.
      I am going for 2 of the Alnico pickups instead of the set that comes with 1 Ceramic and 1 Alnico. I do have another question... will the Les Paul rechargeable battery pack fit on my guitar?

Comment

The Les Paul battery pack probably won’t fit, unless you can cut it down to the shape and size you need, but the universal one might. You’ll have to measure yourself to see but the universal one mounts to your stock cover plate and just needs a 1/2” hole through it for the charger port and power light.

What are you doing with the battery that’s already in the guitar?

Comment

Originally posted by allstarrme View Post
          The Les Paul battery pack probably won’t fit, unless you can cut it down to the shape and size you need, but the universal one might. You’ll have to measure yourself to see but the universal one mounts to your stock cover plate and just needs a 1/2” hole through it for the charger port and power light.

What are you doing with the battery that’s already in the guitar?
          I'm not certain of what to do with the 9V battery pack. I'm more likely to recharge the guitar with a micro USB than a 9V. Could I possibly connect them both without damaging anything inside?

Comment

You could connect them in parallel and keep a battery on hand to put in if you don’t charge the pack and it dies. Honestly as long as you keep it unplugged the battery or the pack will last forever, 200 hours is a long time.

I was gonna add a universal battery pack to a guitar I’m making active, but with the push pulls in the way there just wasn’t enough depth. Instead I’m adding an easy to get at battery box. Takes seconds to change the battery.

Comment

Just one thing to remember: if using 9v batteries, they need to be charged at above 8.15v for the FULL sound. I use rechargeable 9vs and keep topping them off before they fall too far. Only about 30-40 hours of play time that way, but I have 3 9v rechargeable batteries.

Comment

Is there a possible diagram(s) I can follow that includes both battery circuits and keeping the single coil already on my Hellraiser C-7?

Comment

Working...
                X