Originally posted by papersoul
    Okay, fine...I'm buying one!

Zebra? Black? Covered? Hmmmmmm
    DUDE YOU NEED THERAPY!

Comment

Re: The infamous Duncan Custom!

Originally posted by RG 2570
      DUDE YOU NEED THERAPY!
      Maybe the good pickup fairy will drop one of each off for him!! (can you picture Seymour in a pink too-too and a magic wand??)

Comment

Originally posted by walt
        Maybe the good pickup fairy will drop one of each off for him!! (can you picture Seymour in a pink too-too and a magic wand??)

Comment

Originally posted by papersoul
          I called a store out of Harrisburgh and the owner said he likes Duncans, Rio Grandes are his favorite, but he didn't like the AZ and TZ at all....so that turned me off. He has about 100 guitars and has Rios, Voodoos, and Duncans in all of them and said he stopped using Dimarzios because the Duncans and Rios are better. Again this is his opinion and others love the AZ.
          THE OWNER OF A STORE likes duncans and did not like a air zone and that made up YOUR mind about it??????

Comment

THE OWNER OF A STORE likes duncans and did not like a air zone and that made up YOUR mind about it??????
            You mean all we had to do was get Lew or Blackrose to try and sell him a Duncan?
            Zerberus Industries: Where perfection just isn't good enough.

Listen to my music at http://www.soundclick.com/infiniteending and www.subache.com

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Zerberus
                You mean all we had to do was get Lew or Blackrose to try and sell him a Duncan?
                I am sorry man, but it is sad/humorous that he was just going by a store owners
                opinion,most store guys i know DONT KNOW JACK about good tone! they recomend line 6 and EMG hz's!

the air zone would probaby make him S**T his pants if he tried it!

Comment

Dude, Im just sitting here laughing with everyone else, nothin to be sorry for IMO
                  Zerberus Industries: Where perfection just isn't good enough.

Listen to my music at http://www.soundclick.com/infiniteending and www.subache.com

Comment

Originally posted by Zerberus
                    Dude, Im just sitting here laughing with everyone else, nothin to be sorry for IMO
                    I feel bad for him you know?
                    somebody send him a complimentry custom!

Comment

I feel bad for him you know?
                      somebody send him a complimentry custom!

Nice Flame Ibanez-Rg!
                      Fat Strat into a Soldano, always.

Comment

Hey where did papersoul go?? Don't tell me he went back underground only to resurface as another Enity (GOD PLEASE NO!!!!). Is anyone keeping track of how many ID's he has to date. I only remember the following: RICH, METAL RICH, PAPERSOUL.

Comment

Hey guys,
                          I know this may have been asked a whole bunch of times but I just wanted to comfirm things on my side.

The Duncan Custom SH-5 has pretty clear sound/tone under highgain? and how crunchy does it get with the Custom?

any other info would help.

thanks,
                          Duke
                          www.dukeofmetal.tk

Comment

Originally posted by Duke of Metal
                            Hey guys,
                            I know this may have been asked a whole bunch of times but I just wanted to comfirm things on my side.

The Duncan Custom SH-5 has pretty clear sound/tone under highgain? and how crunchy does it get with the Custom?

any other info would help.

thanks,
                            Duke
                            I had the Custom in my axe and it is very crunchy imo. Much more that the JB. but i like the JB more.
                            RG 550 [JB | SingleSizedHole(TM) | V1 (to be replaced)]
                            TS 7 (modded)
                            Hot Rod 50+ XL
                            Framus Dragon 4x12
                            V-AMP II for practice

Comment

Hey where did papersoul go?? Don't tell me he went back underground only to resurface as another Enity (GOD PLEASE NO!!!!). Is anyone keeping track of how many ID's he has to date. I only remember the following: RICH, METAL RICH, PAPERSOUL.
                              he has come back as "ICANTDECIDERIOBBQORCUSTOM5ORCUSTOM"
                              you want to hear something really funny? my friend told me he was asking about the custom a few years back on duncans old board A FEW YEARS AGO! JUST BUY THE DAMN THING! :r

Comment

hey walt i was wondering could ya help me out? i have a BBQ and a custom 5 i like the warmth of the BBQ but dont know if i should go with a custom or get another BBQ? or should i just keep using the custom 5 and keep asking a milllion and one questions about the custom compared to the BBQ and custom 5?
                                or should i get another BBQ and keep wondering if i would like the custom? or should i sell the BBQ and get a custom and wish i had my BBQ back?

sorry paper soul but my dog just died and i feel mean today!

Comment

Working...
                                X