banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SH or TB Duncan Distortion for a Gibson Xplorer?¿?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SH or TB Duncan Distortion for a Gibson Xplorer?¿?

hi dudes....so...after some treads asking this for gibson les pauls and their string spacing...i wonder if it´s the same for the x-plorer models...i´m going to order a jazz/duncan distortion set...but i have to decide first if the bridge pup has to be a trembucker or a standard version....

so...which one shoul i get guys?

thanks a lot....see ya

Re: SH or TB Duncan Distortion for a Gibson Xplorer?¿?

Originally posted by WaR HeaD
    hi dudes....so...after some treads asking this for gibson les pauls and their string spacing...i wonder if it´s the same for the x-plorer models...i´m going to order a jazz/duncan distortion set...but i have to decide first if the bridge pup has to be a trembucker or a standard version....

so...which one shoul i get guys?

thanks a lot....see ya
    if it is a post 1995 go with the trembucker...
    If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

I measured the string spacing on my 2002 Gibson X-plorer pro, and it's definitely trem spacing.
      Slay, slayer, and the slayest!

Comment

Originally posted by the guy who invented fire
        if it is a post 1995 go with the trembucker...

Originally posted by slayest
        I measured the string spacing on my 2002 Gibson X-plorer pro, and it's definitely trem spacing.
        ok, thanks dude

Comment

Working...
        X