Thinking of getting a Screamin Demon for my ESP/LTD Kamikaze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking of getting a Screamin Demon for my ESP/LTD Kamikaze

Has the stock 2012 ESP LH-150 bridge pup now, what say ye ?

I play with high gain MESA's & a Modified MARSHALL.
    Last edited by JMP/HBE; 06-15-2020, 02:10 PM.

Re: Thinking of getting a Screamin Demon for my ESP/LTD Kamikaze

I mean, why not?
    I can’t imagine any scenario where that wouldn’t completely rock with your rig.

Comment

I think it's criminal that guitar didn't have a Screamin Demon in it from the factory, if that answers your question.
      Duncan Pickups in currently in use: '59 (rewound to PATB-3)/'59, Custom/AP2H, Tapped QP set for Tele, Crazy 8/Cool Rails, Screamin' Demon/Stra-Bro 90, Custom 5/Phat Cat, SP90-1/SP90-2, SMB-5D

Comment

if you like the demon, then get it. that guitar needs a good pup

Comment

Originally posted by MikeS View Post
          I think it's criminal that guitar didn't have a Screamin Demon in it from the factory, if that answers your question.

For $350 im not expecting miracles. I got a good deal. Its a very well made guitar tho. That same guitar is on Reverb right now for $900 and the stock pups are decent. Way better than the "Duncan Designed" crap my Jackson had in da 90's.

Its either the Demon or a Duncan Custom but i have that already [DC].

This is my first ESP and i must say im impressed. Alot better than other guitars in its price point.
          Last edited by JMP/HBE; 06-15-2020, 03:26 PM.

Comment

Screamin' Demon or bust...perfect guitar for it!

Comment

Pretty sure the LTD's DID come with a Demon! They are like $600 retail w/ the Duncan. You sure that isn't a bootleg?
              Originally posted by Bad City
              He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Originally posted by Aceman View Post
                Pretty sure the LTD's DID come with a Demon! They are like $600 retail w/ the Duncan. You sure that isn't a bootleg?
                There was a ESP/LTD Kamikaze model called the GL-500K for a couple years that had the Demon. Mine is the more popular GL-200K.

Comment

Either that or how about a Hunter?

Comment

Originally posted by JMP/HBE View Post

For $350 im not expecting miracles. I got a good deal. Its a very well made guitar tho. That same guitar is on Reverb right now for $900 and the stock pups are decent. Way better than the "Duncan Designed" crap my Jackson had in da 90's.

Its either the Demon or a Duncan Custom but i have that already [DC].

This is my first ESP and i must say im impressed. Alot better than other guitars in its price point.
                    Yeah, I understand it. At $350 that's a helluva good deal. I wish they would bring back the Serpent as an LTD run. I passed on the 600 series serpent when they launched and I can't even come close to justifying a real deal ESP Serpent when the rare one hits the used market. Even the used LTD Serpents are rare. A 200 series for $500 and a TB-12 would be really hard to pass on.
                    Duncan Pickups in currently in use: '59 (rewound to PATB-3)/'59, Custom/AP2H, Tapped QP set for Tele, Crazy 8/Cool Rails, Screamin' Demon/Stra-Bro 90, Custom 5/Phat Cat, SP90-1/SP90-2, SMB-5D

Comment

Just drop a Distortion in and call it a day.
                      Originally posted by Bad City
                      He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Demons usually excel in superStrats. Made for each other.
                        "You should know better by now than to introduce science into a discussion of voodoo."

Comment

True, old-school Lynch would just be a regular Distortion!

Comment

Where to you leave? I have one for sale. Will balance very well with you neck single-coil.

Comment

i have an LTD GL-200MT, and I swapped out the LH150 for a JB. the difference was night and day. sounded so much better. I say go for the Demon!!!
                              Quality riffs in about a minute...
                              https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2B...Y3EewvQ/videos

Comment

Working...
                              X