Where to find white zebra pickups?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to find white zebra pickups?

I know Seymour Duncan makes them, but I can’t find them online anywhere. I’m looking for an alnico 2 pro neck pickup in white zebra.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Where to find white zebra pickups?

If anyone has them it would likely be Banjomikez on ebay. If he doesn't have them, any dealer can order them.

Comment

yep. they can be ordered but i dont see them in stores often

Comment

Ordering a non-standard option via dealer is so 90's. I don't know why we couldn't have all available options selectable on the site.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk
        "I have the ultimate respect for Whitesox fans. They were as miserable as the Cubs and Redsox fans ever were but always had the good decency to keep it to themselves. And when they finally won the World Series, they celebrated without annoying every other fan in the country."--Jim Caple, ESPN (Jan. 12, 2011)

Comment

Originally posted by chadd View Post
          If anyone has them it would likely be Banjomikez
          Agreed, just shoot BanjoMikez a message on eBay or Reverb and he'll hook you up.

Comment

Originally posted by TheViewFromVenus View Post
            Ordering a non-standard option via dealer is so 90's. I don't know why we couldn't have all available options selectable on the site.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk
            Not every industry has cut out the middle man and ships direct from the factory. Honestly, it's a good thing. Brick and mortar shops are having a hard enough time and having dealer networks helps keep the industry viable. If the only options were online or pawn shops, I think you'd see the industry tail off quite a bit.

Comment

Working...
            X