Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RG 2570
    replied
    Re: why are some so neurotic about pickups?

Originally posted by Stevo
    I agree.. talk is cheap. You can see, by my signature, that I have a few Duncans, and I have posted demos with most of them.

Hey man, people argue about capacitor color.. it takes all kinds
    clips are very heplful

they are most likely the best bet,cause you can hear the product in action

Leave a comment:

• RG 2570
    replied

Originally posted by Nightburst
    Yeah sometimes I think that too! And I go like: 'Just buy the damn pickup'!
    But on the other hand it never hurts to do some good research because there is lot's of good advice on this board but also a bit less good advice.
    Getting a lot of different opinions on something can help you shape the true definition of something or at least you form one of your own better.
    I personally think it's fun to talk about this stuff, but I have a pretty big imagination.
    And that's why this forum rocks!
    research i am definitely for! I usually ask ONE question here then go on the search engine of the internet and find out the rest. i am amazed at how quickly you can learn many things about any pup in a short time between here and the search engines

all you do is enter the key word and BAM!!!! the whole freakin history of whatever you wanted to know about I know about ducna si never used or tried

Leave a comment:

• Stevo
    replied

I agree.. talk is cheap. You can see, by my signature, that I have a few Duncans, and I have posted demos with most of them.

Hey man, people argue about capacitor color.. it takes all kinds

Leave a comment:

• Nightburst
    replied

Yeah sometimes I think that too! And I go like: 'Just buy the damn pickup'!
    But on the other hand it never hurts to do some good research because there is lot's of good advice on this board but also a bit less good advice.
    Getting a lot of different opinions on something can help you shape the true definition of something or at least you form one of your own better.
    I personally think it's fun to talk about this stuff, but I have a pretty big imagination.
    And that's why this forum rocks!

Leave a comment:

• RG 2570
    replied

Originally posted by Stevo
    That's part of the fun for some people
    yeah i know what you mean and i am not saying bad things about anyone but i am glad i am not as
    about it, i mean most question i have or had about ANY pup is available on a search of this forum if you know what i mean?
    like i seen about 5 threads on the same topic(old VH tone )
    man i am glad i dont care about duping his tone that is some real NEUROTIC stuff

Leave a comment:

• Stevo
    replied

That's part of the fun for some people

Leave a comment:

• RG 2570
    started a topic why are some so neurotic about pickups?

why are some so neurotic about pickups?

I read through as many pages and threads as i could since i am just learning about pups, and it seems some are downright NUTS!
    I mean i know what i want in a tone, and i know it is only logical to ask some questions about getting that tone,but doesnt it make sense to just BUY A PUP to hear it after asking as many questions as a guy like papersoul,or who ever?
    I mean how much can you say about the duncan custom
Working...
X