Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Godin guitars

Hey everyone,

Does anybody know what humbuckers are used on godin guitars? The company says that they are ''custom'' pickups, but i also hear that they are production line SDs. Could anybody help me out if they know the answer to this or think they do. Thx in advance.

Phil
    - Gibson CS ES339 - Gibson Les Paul Trad - Gibson J-200 Standard - Fender Hwy1 Strat - Gibson Captain Kirk Douglas SG - Takamine E-series Acoustic - Fender Blues Deluxe - Fender Excelsior -

Re: Godin guitars

I've tried to find that out for a whille too.I'm just assuming they're SD's because I've seen many models with them in them.I've had my LG for years but had to get rid of the Schaller pu's and put SD's in.That is by far my most comfortable and playable guitar.

Comment

I think the LG's have a Jazz neck and a CC bridge.

Comment

Actually, it's a Jazz neck and an SH-14 Custom 5 bridge.
        Evan Skopp, Inside Track International
        Sales and marketing reps for Musopia, Reunion Blues, and Q-Parts.

Comment

Originally posted by Evan Skopp
          Actually, it's a Jazz neck and an SH-14 Custom 5 bridge.

I'm really suprised to hear that. I thought I had these things figured out.

I've played the lg a number of times in stores and I always thought they were very full sounding. The clips I've heard of the Jazz, the JB, and the C5 have all been overly bright, but whenever I've played an lg they've been very full sounding.

Comment

Love Godins! Here in Canada they are a lot of guitar for the money!!!!!

WhoFan

Comment

Working...
            X