Need help with wiring, schematic or diagram needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Need help with wiring, schematic or diagram needed

Not only does that make sense, but I really appreciate your posting that info.
    Somewhere, around here, is another post where someone had an Ibby 5-way that they needed help with. I could never complete the help I was trying to give, 'cause I wasn't sure how that switch worked.

Now - if I can just find it!

Comment

nightburst - yeah, that is one of the common ibanez switches .. but it is not the only one .. i gave out that schematic to a guy on here (hoping it would help) only to have him come back a little less than happy when it turns out he had a different ibanez 5-way

nice work artie .. good luck xeromus

cheers,
      t4d
      gear list in profile

"no seymour - no tone ... know seymour - know tone!"

Is it not the glory of the people of America that, whilst they have paid a decent regard to the opinions of former times and other nations, they have not suffered a blind veneration for antiquity, for custom, or for names, to overrule the suggestions of their own good sense, the knowledge of their own situation, and the lessons of their own experience?" - James Madison - Federalist #14

Comment

now the only problem I might run into is when I replace the switch, I hope it fits in the S body due to how thin it is. That's the reason I had to put the Push/Pull on the volume, there wasn't enough room to put it on the tone knob. I'll have to measure it first.

Comment

yeah, i had to retain my stock switch when i did my mods because all other switches i was interested in were too deep ... i originally wanted two push/pulls but could only fit one

good luck
          t4d
          gear list in profile

"no seymour - no tone ... know seymour - know tone!"

Is it not the glory of the people of America that, whilst they have paid a decent regard to the opinions of former times and other nations, they have not suffered a blind veneration for antiquity, for custom, or for names, to overrule the suggestions of their own good sense, the knowledge of their own situation, and the lessons of their own experience?" - James Madison - Federalist #14

Comment

Working...
          X