stataphonic question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stataphonic question

I have an american made Fender strat with an ash body and a maple fetboard. It has a humbucker in the bridge called a diamond back and its ok but, not great.. Was thinking about a Full shred but so many of you like the JB. Have heard many desriptions of the JB but what does the full shred sound like. Would it be to bright in an ash bodied guitar with a maple board. What say you? Would i be better off with a custom,custom. I play rock, modern metal and a little blues rock with this guitar. I solo in both neck and bridge positions and my style is more speed picking (alternate, sweep ect.) Play rythym with bridge pick up to so i need something that sounds good for both. Please note that the amp i use is a dual rectifier/road king 2x12 ombo which is like having a recto and a vintage fender and a vintage marshall in one. Any help would be most appreciated.
    Last edited by jalguitarman; 05-10-2005, 05:26 PM. Reason: need to add info to help me get the best answer
    Guitars:EJ Strat, PRS SE Bernie Marsden (with Bare Knuckle Mules), PRS SE Custom 24 Floyd (with Joe Satriani set) PRS SE Zach Myers (Totally Customized for me with Dimarzio Air Classics),Carvin CS6, Gretsch 5422, Taylor 612 ce. Amp:Limited Edition Blues Junior (W/ Eminence Canibis-Rex Speaker ). Effects: Fulltone Full-drive Mosfet 2, Strymon Timeline, TC Electronic Vortex Flanger, Golden Cello Distortion Pedal.

"I am not ashamed of the good news of JESUS CHRIST"
    CHRIST
Working...
X