• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STRATDELUXER97
    replied
    Re: Help Needed For Fender Pickups

Originally posted by formomentslater.com
    Hello, i have a 1977 left handed fender strat but without the original pickups. I'm looking to get some new ones but dont really know what im looking for. Ive got a prs custom 22 and so would like this fender to have an awesome but different sound to the prs. Kinda like close to at the drive in's guitar sound. Also i run it through a mesa dual recto head, if that helps! PLEASE HELP ME!!! ANYONE!! Cheers
    I installed a set of Antiquity Texas Hots.These are hands down the best single coil pickups I've ever used...I installed the pickups backwards onto my lefty pickguard as I'm a lefty player...My avatar picture is this strat..

John

Leave a comment:

• fusion101
    replied

Kinman Woodstock pickups, i know I always say that but Kinman is god of single coil

Leave a comment:

• Wattage
    replied

Not too familiar with ATDI but I just dropped a set of Fender Custom Shop "Custom 69" pups into my lefty Strat (I play it righty and they sound fantastic. I could go for a little hotter bridge but it's not really a big issue.

Leave a comment:

• midnite_man
    replied

What kind of music do you play with the Strat?

Leave a comment:

• formomentslater.com
    replied

sweet cheers for that, does anyone know which pickups at the drive in use? i really have no clue

Leave a comment:

• formomentslater.com
    started a topic Help Needed For Fender Pickups :)

Help Needed For Fender Pickups :)

Hello, i have a 1977 left handed fender strat but without the original pickups. I'm looking to get some new ones but dont really know what im looking for. Ive got a prs custom 22 and so would like this fender to have an awesome but different sound to the prs. Kinda like close to at the drive in's guitar sound. Also i run it through a mesa dual recto head, if that helps! PLEASE HELP ME!!! ANYONE!! Cheers
Working...
X