• Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Rocker35
    Ultimate Tone Member

• Rocker35
    replied
    Re: What can I expect by:

The Cool Rails and Little '59 are similarly voiced, so your tones won't change a great deal. If it helps with your problems then give it a whirl!!

Leave a comment:

• Zerberus
    Baron Von Shred

• Zerberus
    replied

Originally posted by Empty Pockets
    I bet it'll sound pretty much the same.

I can't tell the difference between my stock neck and middle coil.
    Were not talking about 2 identical pickups here (BTW, I DO think most of us can hear the difference between a Neck and a Mid SC on the same axe, Im not trying to dis you, just stating my observations). These Pups are similar, but definitely not the same.

But what exactly to expect I cant tell you, Xero, as Ive never tried alil59 in the mid pos, sorry....

Leave a comment:

• Empty Pockets
    BadHairDayologist

• Empty Pockets
    replied

I bet it'll sound pretty much the same.

I can't tell the difference between my stock neck and middle coil.

Leave a comment:

• Xeromus
    Tone Ninja

• Xeromus
    started a topic What can I expect by:

What can I expect by:

flipping my lil '59 and cool rails? Right now I have a little '59 at the neck and a cool rails at the middle. I like the sustain, wide magnetic field, and good sound split of the cool rails. In the neck with the little '59 bended notes lose volume and the low E sounds thin because the pole pieces don't match up to the string. So I think I"m going to flip them around. I know the cool rails will sound good in the neck, but how will the little '59 sound in the middle? Anyone put one there before?
Working...
X