Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help identifying bridge pup

Hi...
    I took my guitar apart today in hopes of finding out the manufacturer of my bridge pickup (its a humbucker). I bought my epiSG used so I never knew what it was. I was actually pretty excited when i was unscrewing it. I figured it to either be a seymor duncan or a dimarzio.
    So its a seymour duncan... and the only identifying feature on the back is a sticker that says '59BL'. the pickup is coloured creme&black. Its a pretty hot pickup, great for rock and crunchy distortion. Please help me identify it.
    Im positive that there are no other identifying marks on the pickup. The pole pieces on the bridge coil are screws, while the pole pieces on the neck coil are just poles.
    Anyhelp is much appreciated!
    -zack
    Last edited by zackpup; 04-28-2004, 06:20 PM. Reason: info not clear enough

Re: Help identifying bridge pup

heres what it was...
    '59B' - SH-1b - '59 Model, bridge
    SO I havea 59 in the bridge. It sounds good. Thanks, sorry i didnt notice a page where you could find out the pup type before, thanks

Comment

In case you're wondering what the L stands for....it's the initial of the person that made it.

Comment

well... is there really a site where you can identify pups just based on the markings on the back?... also I guess some are quite self-explanatory... "59" lol
        • EBMM JPX BFR (Crunch Lab/Liquifire)
        • Schecter C-1 Classic (Custom8/Jazz)
        • Mayones Duvell 7 Standard (Instrumental SFTY-3/Decomp)
        • G&L Tribute Comanche
        • Godin Stadium 59 (Custom Cajun/'59)
        • Horizon Precision Drive --> Fulltone FB3/FD 2 --> Crybaby From Hell (Fasel) --> Boss BF-2 --> CH-1 --> TC Flashback X4
        • Mesa/Boogie Mark IV-B (SED =C= 6L6) + EarCandy BuzzBomb 2x12 (V30/C90)

Comment

Working...
        X