More spin-a-split fun!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More spin-a-split fun!

Hey folks, I decided to go with people's advice and put a spin-a-split on my strat for the bridge bucker...the next question, I have a three-position DPDT switch, and I would like to use that to switch the humbucker from series to spin-a-split to parallel. Is this feasable using the standard diagram for series/split/parallel and modding the electrical path a bit? Any ideas?

Re: More spin-a-split fun!

Originally posted by GrooveHT
    Hey folks, I decided to go with people's advice and put a spin-a-split on my strat for the bridge bucker...the next question, I have a three-position DPDT switch, and I would like to use that to switch the humbucker from series to spin-a-split to parallel. Is this feasable using the standard diagram for series/split/parallel and modding the electrical path a bit? Any ideas?
    it may be possible, and probably is, some one like artietoo or robbert will come and help you... oh, and by the way.. if its a 3 position switch it's a dp3t

Comment

Re: More spin-a-split fun!

Originally posted by HolyDirt
      it may be possible, and probably is, some one like artietoo or robbert will come and help you... oh, and by the way.. if its a 3 position switch it's a dp3t
      Thanks HD

*kicks self*

dp3t, got it!

btw, when in parallel or series mode, that'll keep the pot from loading the circuit, right?

Comment

Working...
      X