Billy Howerdell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billy Howerdell

Gah, no one ever knows what pickups he has! Such great tone... I just saw APC live... Orgasmic to say the least.

So I'm assuming he uses the stock pups on his 60's LP, but more info would be considered an asset.
    Originally posted by The Minstrel
    Fair as the country was and the goatboy life my fellows' lot, if I could not've imagined my music's one day whisking me Orionlike to the stars, I'd have as well flung myself into the sea. No other fate would even faintly do; an impassioned lack of alternatives moved my tongue; what for another might be a heartfelt wish was for me an absolute condition.

Re: Billy Howerdell

its funny you should mention that. i was just on the same quest as you a couple days ago. he uses tom anderson pick ups. a lot of people thought he used the H3+ model, but after emailing tom anderson i found out he actually uses the H2+ in the bridge and the H01 in the neck.

Comment

Those pickups work for him but a member on the forum said they fell and sound dull and lifeless. Just an opnion though because I love my Rio Grande BBQ and people slam them all the time. I am sure the Andersons are great.

Comment

Thanks! , all the anderson pups got great reviews at HC. Now I want one!

Or two. Looking over the descriptions and reviews, I think the H01- and the H2+ look best to me too!

Money money money
        Last edited by italic zero; 05-01-2004, 10:31 AM.
        Originally posted by The Minstrel
        Fair as the country was and the goatboy life my fellows' lot, if I could not've imagined my music's one day whisking me Orionlike to the stars, I'd have as well flung myself into the sea. No other fate would even faintly do; an impassioned lack of alternatives moved my tongue; what for another might be a heartfelt wish was for me an absolute condition.

Comment

Cha, if APC uses 'em they can't be THAT bad...hahaha
          green globe burned black by sunn

Comment

Working...
          X