Remove Antiquity Humbucker covers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remove Antiquity Humbucker covers

What color are the antiquity humbuckers under the chrome covers?

either, black, white, creme, zebra, or reverse zebra

Comment

How do you get the option you want?

Comment

Originally posted by GHWelles
        You could order them from your dealer the color you want as a floor shop custom.

Comment

you dont unless you order it that way. coil color is by chance, they use black and cream coils in whatever combo they grab. so ya might get two black, one of each (the zebra/rev zebra) mentioned above, or two cream. just like the old gibson buckers

Comment

What's a dealer for floor shop custom orders? I want two zebras, bridge and neck
            Last edited by GHWelles; 03-18-2004, 12:30 AM.

Comment

What's a dealer for floor shop custom orders? I want two zebras, bridge and neck
              Get a hold of one of these guys. They'll take care of you. They're both members here on the forum. Many of the guys here have bought from them both and never had anything but good things to say about them both.

Comment

I had the same operation done with Lew on Seths and it worked great !!!
                Pickups used :
                Les Paul: A2'59/'PGn ; SP90-1/SP90-1
                PRS Santana 1: Phat Cats
                PRS CU22 : SLb/'59n ; A2'59b/PGn ; Phat Cats
                PRS McCarty : A2P/A2P ; SL/SL
                PRS Singlecut : Ant/Ant ; SLb/59n
                PRS Modern Eagle : SLb/Antn
                PRS Hollow : Ant/Ant
                PRS Mc Soap : SP90-1/SP90-3 ;SP90-1/SP90-1/SP90-3
                PRS Mc Deluxe : Antiquity II minis
                Strat : APS1TwBg/APS1rwrp/APS1T; APS1TwBg/SSL1rwrp/SSL1;Antiquity II Set;Antiquity Texas Hot Set
                Teles : 59b/PGn ; Ant set ; JDb/SSL1rwrp/SSL1
                SG : SP90-1/SP90-1

Comment

A good friend of mine is a Duncan dealer. I was ordering a pair of Antiquities for another friend's guitar, and he wanted a zebra neck and a double-creme bridge. When my dealer friend placed the order with Duncan, he was told "we don't do that," referring to the coil matching. When they arrived, guess what we found? Zebra neck, double-creme bridge.

There is no substitute for sound pressure level.

Comment

Unfortunately, this is not true for Antiquities. They charge custom shop price on special requests. The good dealers will check bobbin color out when they receive them so they should know what they have.

Just FYI, bobbin color is supposed to be random from the factory but based on the 400 or so I have purchased I have found way less zebra's than cream or black.

Comment

Working...
                    X