Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bridge pickup for les paul copy

Hey,
    Im looking to replace the bridge pickup in my agile 2500 les paul copy. My amp is a marshall V8080 valvestate if it helps. Also i play mainly rock and punk and this guitar is tuned in drop d so i really want something ballsy( i cant think of any other way to describe it!). An soundwise idea would maybe be "show me how to live" by audioslave & maybe "nice to know you" by incubus.
    So far i have been considering a gibson 498T (since it would give me the typical les paul sound), a stew mac golden age overwound, and a couple of duncan pickups, the SH-5 custom and the SH-4 JB.
    ANy advice would be great!
    "Beware his song about big butts...it hurts man!"

SD JB
    57 VOS Les Paul Goldtop
    62 Thin Skin Stratocaster
    Mesa Boogie Lone Star 212
    Baby Taylor
    sigpic

Comment

If it's ballsy you want, then the SD Custom is just the thing for you!!
      GUITARS
      STRATS: Custom Strat - Lil 59/Classic Stack/Hot Stack, Jackson Fusion - C5/JB Jr/JB Jr, Kramer Pacer Custom - CC/SSL-1/SSL-1, Schecter V-1 Plus - C5/SSL-6/SSL-6, VH1 Strat - 59, Fender Partsocaster - C/PG hybrids

LESTERS: Edwards Sykes Custom - DD/DD, Edwards Custom V/white - JB/59, Burny Floyd Rose Les Paul
      AMPS
      Engl Screamer 50 combo + V112 Cab, Splawn Competition, Marshall 1982A & 1982B, Marshall 1960A.

Comment

id say a jb is a good place to start for the audioslave tone, its got a tight enough bottom for some good low end chugging

Comment

I hear great things about the sh-5!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X