aph II 's or c5/59??????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aph II 's or c5/59??????

I can't decide what pickups to put in a les paul classic. the stocks are all right but not that great. i was thinkin c5/59 or jimmy page customs or aph II. I play hard rock(not metal)classic rock,blues,some punk. most of it is stone temple pilots, guns n roses, zeppelin type sounding. I've been drawn to the aphII 's because i love slash's lead tone and I have a les paul
    faded that has the 498 490's(alnico II's)and i love that guitar, very powerful and warm. and i looked at the c5 because of its description(more powerful vintage) and also the jimmy page for obvious reasons, plus i heard it was very unique sounding. well sorry it was so long, but any feed back would be awesome ,thanks

Re: aph II 's or c5/59??????

How about C5/AII? Sounds like a winner to me.
    Originally posted by The Minstrel
    Fair as the country was and the goatboy life my fellows' lot, if I could not've imagined my music's one day whisking me Orionlike to the stars, I'd have as well flung myself into the sea. No other fate would even faintly do; an impassioned lack of alternatives moved my tongue; what for another might be a heartfelt wish was for me an absolute condition.

Comment

Working...
    X