Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Who has best SD PhatCat prices?

Originally posted by dr.barlo
    One more thing. I don't think going with the lowest prices is the best thing to do afterall it is internet. You should go with the most reliable and best serving dealer. And in that case, I did not even hear once a bad comment about Lew and John, ever.

My personal experience with them has been nothing but perfectly satisfying, not only regarding the purchase, but also being friendly and all. We are very lucky to have both of them here on board!

B

Hear, Hear!!! both on the advice and the support for John @ Black Rose and Lew.

Chip
    Heritage 535 Special, Warmoth frankenstrat, MIM Strat, & Taylor 314C(no E)
    Amp Builds: Tweed Princeton (5F2-A) variation, 2 BF Princeton Reverb clones, & Super Reverb clone
    Sometimes use a Blues Jr., Tech 21 Trademark 10 & Power Engine 60
    SPG modded DS-1, TS-7 & CryBaby; Visual Sounds Rte. 66 & H2O; Guyatone Tremolo
    SD pickups: SSL-2, APS-2, tapped Quarter Pound, Custom 5 & Antiquity humbuckers

"Conan! What are the best things in life?"
    "Girls, guitars, guns and cars!"

Comment

Re: Who has best SD PhatCat prices?

Originally posted by Jason Penn
      Scott that is a nice Mac you got! Still not as "limited edition" as my McTrem though

I'm hoping the production pups will sounds as good in this Mac as the PhatCats did in the Newport I used to have. I liked them a lot more than the McCarty Soapbar pickups. They are just a little too thick for me.

Thanks for all the replies folks!
      They do sound different (production versus what I had wound). The production versions and what was in that hamer were Alinco 2. Mine are exactly like the PRS versions, A5 Vintage neck in the neck (rwrp) and a ceramic Custom neck in the bridge. Very cool to me.

www.CelticAmplifiers.com

"You can't save everybody, everybody don't wanna be saved."

Comment

Working...
      X