banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is there anyway to get duncan pickups in an off white (cream) color?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is there anyway to get duncan pickups in an off white (cream) color?

i have asked this before, but it was prior to the new board and i never saw the comments. do you guys know if there is a possible way for me to get a jb/jazz combo in a cream color to match my binding?

no and yes. you cannot get a duncan double cream pup.
    you could special order a double cream pup with a nickel or gold cover on top.

dimarzio has a trademark on the double cream exposed coil look

Comment

Just ask the factory to "lightly solder" the cover on.....slip it off when you get it and boom......pups to match the binding.

Contact Blackrose or Lew for ordering.
      My Sound Clips

Comment

man, that sucks.... having to pay $40 extra for useless chrome covers. is it really that simple though? wont there be like melted on wax or something to that effect on the bobbin after the nickel plating is taken off? IF I GET WHITE PICKUPS CAN I TURN THEM CREME SOMEHOW?

thanks

Comment

https://forum.seymourduncan.com/show...=&threadid=949

Comment

There's always somebody looking for covers, you should be able to re-coup at least $15.00 of the $30.00 they add by listing them here in the for sale forum. I agree though, it sucks to have to buy covers you don't need.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackRose
              I agree though, it sucks to have to buy covers you don't need.
              I agree too. That's why I urge you to Let DiMarzio Know how you feel.

- JZ
              "I got news for you, this guy killed 16 Czechoslovakians *and* he's an interior decorator!"

Comment

Working...
              X