Headstock damage :( please help...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headstock damage :( please help...

My worst hours!!!Yesterday our cleaner dropped my Heritage H-147 on the floor while cleaning my room!!!When I looked at it the back of the headstock joining the point of the last tuner cracked like a line through the neck join of the headstock...well I was totally horrified I bought it only a month ago and I loved it so much!!!Is it possible for a repair that it becomes like nothing happened...and does it affect the tone or tension of the spring,intonation etc...?I am really upset and pissed off...you get a great hand-made usa guitar,look after it like a baby and in just a few seconds an uncareful cleaner terrorist destroys it!!!
    Hey guys I know you could understand my feelings cause you're like me we're all the same...I could appreciate some help and advice...is it possible to save my baby???
    90' Heritage H-147 w/Schaller Golden 50's
    99' USA Fender Stratocaster
    96' Fender Montara Electric/Acoustic
    79' Fender Twin Reverb 135W w/JBL's + Line 6 DM-4 + Boss OD-1 Overdrive + MXR DynaComp + Boss CH-1 Super Chorus + Jim Dunlop Crybaby

You can take it to a pro and he should be able to repair it. Good luck!
    There's nothing quite as satisfying as a dancing banana...

Comment

i truly understand you.
      just to say GOOD LUCK
      Fender Strat Special (SH-1n, SSL-1, TB-4)
      Danelectro Fab-tone
      Boss CH-1 Super Chorus
      Digitech Whammy 2
      MXR M-101 PHASE 90
      Dunlop GCB-95 Original Cry Baby Wah

Comment

thanks pals...I'm allready feeling better since I know there are some people that share my thoughts...it makes you stronger...thanks again...
        90' Heritage H-147 w/Schaller Golden 50's
        99' USA Fender Stratocaster
        96' Fender Montara Electric/Acoustic
        79' Fender Twin Reverb 135W w/JBL's + Line 6 DM-4 + Boss OD-1 Overdrive + MXR DynaComp + Boss CH-1 Super Chorus + Jim Dunlop Crybaby

Comment

Working...
        X