World's Largest Pickup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: World's Largest Pickup

That guitar is fricking huge! This is going to be fun to watch. Thanks Evan!
    Tradition S-20, Tradition G-10, Jackson DKMG, Ibanez SRX 505 Bass, Laney MXD 120H head, Peavey 4x12 cab, Fender 4x12 cab, Boss GS-10, M-Audio Black Box, Boss Metal Zone, Boss DS-1, Boss SD-1, Boss CH-1, MXR Dyna Comp, MXR Zakk Wylde, MXR EVH Phase 90, MXR Double Shot Distortion, ProCo Rat, Other Boss stuff.

SD pickups tried or still in use: JB, Zebra C5, Zebra Jazz, JB Jr., Distortion, Lil '59, Invader, Live Wire Metal, and Custom.

Comment

I prolly weigh less than that p'up

man...needs a Popeye with a full spinach-reserve for holding it up...hihi

Comment

Originally posted by Evan Skopp
        Click here for a sneak preview...
        LMAO!!! you could make enough margaritas in that blender to get a small city drunk.

Comment

Originally posted by ranger1bn75inf
          That guitar is fricking huge!
          The pickup cavity on that thing looks about the size of a Strat's hardshell case with about 1/4 missing from it's length.

Comment

June 15th...
            Evan Skopp, Inside Track International
            Sales and marketing reps for Musopia, Reunion Blues, and Q-Parts.

Comment

Now, if they can just finish that new 10,000 watt Matamp with 250 EL-34's. I wanna hear that thing plugged in, and smack the strings with a baseball bat! LOL
              Originally posted by Boogie Bill
              I've got 60 guitars...but 49 trumpets is just...INSANITY! WTF!

Comment

LOL, GJ. I wonder if It'll be forsale afterwords. Hey, Evan, do we have to wait until the show to get some specifics or can we find out some of the tech stuff? Body wood, who made some stuff, whats the tuning ratio of the tuners (lol), the rating of the pots, and whats the output of that bugger?
                This is the very perfection of a man, to find out his own imperfections. - St. Augustine of Hippo

Comment

What is that thing tuned to? Or is it subsonic?
                  This machine kills fascists

Comment

Hah. It'll have to play nu-metal for elephants.
                    Originally posted by The Minstrel
                    Fair as the country was and the goatboy life my fellows' lot, if I could not've imagined my music's one day whisking me Orionlike to the stars, I'd have as well flung myself into the sea. No other fate would even faintly do; an impassioned lack of alternatives moved my tongue; what for another might be a heartfelt wish was for me an absolute condition.

Comment

We're not really supposed to talk about it until after the show airs.

So forget I mentioned it, OK?

;-)

Comment

Click here to learn more about the world's largest electric guitar and pickup.

(That's Seymour's back in the lower-right, with the white tennis shoes).

Comment

Working...
                        X