Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeremy! Bobbin Tops?

Hey Jeremy!
    How are the bobbin tops for HBs at SD assembled to the posts? What holds them on, Glue or what? I know it would undoubtably void warranties and all but would it be feasable to remove and reapply a different color top if you wanted to get really creative?
    Thanks
    Jim

From what has been said previously, the only way to change the color of a bobbin would be to use "bobbin toppers" which are colored decals that you stick on the top of your bobbins... I tried one and wasn't really satisfied, they remove quite easily and weren't a really good fit on my custom...

http://www.universaljems.com/cart/bobbin.htm

Comment

I dunno. I had the top pop off on my JBjr as i was installin it and it just looked like a dab o glue was holdin it on. If the full size HBs are the same it seems like it should be no big deal to change em. Whad'ya think Jeremy?
      Jim

Comment

Originally posted by StratDreaminJim
        I dunno. I had the top pop off on my JBjr as i was installin it and it just looked like a dab o glue was holdin it on. If the full size HBs are the same it seems like it should be no big deal to change em. Whad'ya think Jeremy?
        Jim

Really? I had no clue about that....

Comment

bump!

Comment

Uh....Jeremy?

Comment

Working...
            X