X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BloodRose
    replied
    Re: Volume neck and bridge together?

No diamond plate. (does have a mirror pickguard tho) Standard Gibson 3 knob issue.. 2 volume, one tone.

Leave a comment:

• Metalman_666
    replied

no problem. And is it the diamond plate explorer that only has 2 knobs?

Leave a comment:

• BloodRose
    replied

Cory is correct!! Actually, I took my C5 down to a C4.

I guess that is correct. I was thinking I had both full pups on. Thank you!! BTW..The Explorer has a volume for each pup and one tone control. I have the volumes all the way up. so it must be the split coils..Thanks again

Leave a comment:

• Cory_Dylan
    replied

i'm assuming he means a Custom with an Alnico 4.......

Leave a comment:

• Metalman_666
    replied

you have EXPLOSIVES in your guitar?? lol I'm assuming you mean a C-5.... anyway generally when you run both, and you're using the outside coil of each pup, the output is decreased. So correct me if I'm wrong, but that's perfectly normal. That's why the middle position is called half output hum-cancelling.

oh one other thing, the volumes for each pickup might have something to do with it, but I think explorers usually only have one master volume right? anyway it should be turned up all the way...
    Last edited by Metalman_666; 05-13-2004, 05:37 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BloodRose
    started a topic Volume neck and bridge together?

Volume neck and bridge together?

I have a question. In my Explorer, I have a C4 and a 59b in the neck and they both sound fantastic. AND, they sound fantastic together. But... it seems that when I run them together, the volume is softer than if I run either one on its own.. Is this normal?
    Thanks!
Working...
X