banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alnico Pro II vs 59 in LP bridge opinions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alnico Pro II vs 59 in LP bridge opinions.

I have a set of Alnico Pro II humbuckers in my LP that for the most part I'm pretty pleased with, though at times I think I could use a bit more fat out of the bridge. The sound samples on the Duncan site seem to sound like the 59 has a bit more girth in the bridge. I know sound samples on computer speakers are not a great source to judge by. Anyone compared the two or are they too similar to change out? Thanks.

Steve

Re: Alnico Pro II vs 59 in LP bridge opinions.

I have the same deal going, and I'm considering a 59. So I'm interested as well....

Bump
    Originally posted by Scott_F
    On that day, should I ever be so unlucky, I will expect an unholy assault of pure metal mayhem attacking all my senses with a little tiny voice in the background screaming Effing Hails!

Comment

Re: Alnico Pro II vs 59 in LP bridge opinions.

Originally posted by JammerMatt
      I have the same deal going, and I'm considering a 59. So I'm interested as well....

Bump
      Alright JammerMatt, nice to know it's not just me. I always seem to have trouble getting just the right bridge pickup. This set up is close though, I don't want to get something too mid heavy, so I thought the 59 would be the next step in the right direction.

Steve

Comment

Working...
      X