No announcement yet.

Pickup suggestions for Godin ST1(1995)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pickup suggestions for Godin ST1(1995)

Hi,
    I have a Godin Artisan ST1 with 3 godin twin blade pickups but i don't really like the tone they have.I want to change them.Do you have any suggestions?My guitar is all maple(body,flame top,neck) with ebony fretboard.

Re: Pickup suggestions for Godin ST1(1995)

I've looked around the web a bit and I can't find a picture of that guitar. Is it a single coil or humbucker guitar and does it appear that standard pickups will fit in it. I just don't have enough info about that guitar to be helpful yet.
    www.soundclick.com/failedgrace
    www.myspace.com/robert_sherman
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1513342220

T4D got a new gig!

(Please send sig worthy material!)

Comment

It has single coil sized humbuckers(with twin blades).I forgot to mention that i want jazz (neck pickup) sound and hi-gain (bridge pickup) distortion sound (kotzen,satriani,vai style)

Comment

No one?Please help...

Comment

it would help if you told us what is it that you don't like about your current pickups and what would you like to achieve, what kind of music do you play.
          °
          my stuff

Comment

I like jazz style and I want both classic jazz sound(neck pickup) and modern high gain(kotzen,garsed,henderson) for fusion style.
            I don't like the sound of the pickups.They have too many bass and the bridge pickup is vintage(not too much gain).
            Sorry for my english but it's not my mother language.

Comment

Working...
            X