banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First magnet swap was a success! (10/10)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Top-L View Post

GuitarDoc,
    You are incredibly negative in most of your posts. You act "as if" you know more and are better than everyone else.

Lowering the charge of a ceramic magnet might have an effect that someone would desire. Like a way to lower the output of a pickup and slightly alter the tone.

How would you know if I want that? There is no way you would know what I want or am trying to achieve. You need to check yourself and your attitude.
    Are you even serious? Guitardoc is one of most respected technical guys in the forum. He probably knows a lot more about guitar electronics than you and I do in our entire life.

Comment

A8 is probably darker in the top end than A5 and ceramic but you will get more output than A5.

If you want more output I could make you some double thick mags. You can tune the sound even more by making hybrids. Such as for rock: A5/A8 or A6/A8 or even A5/ceramic. Lot of cool possibilities.
      The things that you wanted
      I bought them for you

Comment

Originally posted by Clint 55 View Post
        A8 is probably darker in the top end than A5 and ceramic but you will get more output than A5.

If you want more output I could make you some double thick mags. You can tune the sound even more by making hybrids. Such as for rock: A5/A8 or A6/A8 or even A5/ceramic. Lot of cool possibilities.
        Sounds like the Custom is a great pickup, but not quite hot enough for what I want for this guitar.

Comment

You could use a double thick ceramic to make it hotter.
          The things that you wanted
          I bought them for you

Comment

Working...
          X