Blackout Metal Output Switch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackout Metal Output Switch

I wasn't able to find a diagram on the website which I thought was odd? I know I could use a two-pole SPST switch to engage/disengage the boost function, but I don't want to drill a hole for it. How would it be wired with a push/pull switch so pull is boost?
    Attached Files

Hook the two wires to either B & C, or E & F. Doesn't matter which pair. That will boost on lift.

And yeah, I had to use external resources to find that info. Wouldn't it be nice if every pickup had a direct link to the supplied wiring instructions in PDF format.
    Last edited by ArtieToo; 08-03-2020, 06:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ArtieToo View Post
      Hook the two wires to either B & C, or E & F. Doesn't matter which pair. That will boost on lift.

And yeah, I had to use external resources to find that info. Wouldn't it be nice if every pickup had a direct link to the supplied wiring instructions in PDF format.
      Since they revamped the website the wiring diagram generator hasn't worked at all. It won't let you choose the number of pickups or the number of controls. It just has a list of diagrams which may or may not be relevent.

Comment

Originally posted by ArtieToo View Post
        I take it that you could do boost on push by using A&B, D&E too correct?

Comment

Yup.

In other words, with the shorting jumper on, you have low-output mode. With it off, high-output.

Comment

Working...
          X