No announcement yet.

Help identifying this Duncan pickup...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help identifying this Duncan pickup...

I have what appears to be a Duncan Blackout pickup, but cannot find any info on it (model, active/passive, etc.). Would the pickup gurus amongst us please help me figure out exactly what I have? Thanks!!

Looks Asian to me...
    aka Chris Pile, formerly of Six String Fever

Comment

i can't make out what the sticker on the back says, but it looks like a duncan live wire to me
      Quality riffs in about a minute...
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2B...Y3EewvQ/videos

Comment

That's an original Livewire 18volt active pickup. I have four of them. A guy on here is looking for one. https://forum.seymourduncan.com/foru...ckups-all-dead

Last edited by idsnowdog; 08-20-2020, 12:13 PM.

Comment

Thank you IDSNOWDOG!! I got my pickup along with an AVRI Strat that I bought. I don't want to go active and am happy with the pickups in the guitar now. That means I'll likely put my Livewire pickup on eBay so if the fellow is interested he can get it for cheap.

I appreciate everyone's help. This is what makes the Duncan forums so great!!!

Comment

You can sell it on this forum if you like.... I've bought and sold with Duncanites.
            aka Chris Pile, formerly of Six String Fever

Comment

The sticker says "Neck". This is a first-gen LiveWire single coil, as idsnowdog said

Comment

Originally posted by Mayuiers View Post
                Thank you IDSNOWDOG!! I got my pickup along with an AVRI Strat that I bought. I don't want to go active and am happy with the pickups in the guitar now. That means I'll likely put my Livewire pickup on eBay so if the fellow is interested he can get it for cheap.

I appreciate everyone's help. This is what makes the Duncan forums so great!!!
                You could put it on our trading post. I know at least one person is looking for a replacement after one of theirs burnt out.

Comment

Working...
                X