Ordering pups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ordering pups

Is everything back up and running at Seymour Duncan? I may have some work coming in the first in 5 or 6 month's.. may need to order some pups
    "I can't play the blues if Im sad"

They are still catching up with past orders when they were shut down. Contact them and see what the wait time is like.
    Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Originally posted by Mincer View Post
      They are still catching up with past orders when they were shut down. Contact them and see what the wait time is like.
      Thanks Mincer, I just sent over a message!
      How are things down there, heard you guys are as bad now as we were up here in NY a few month's ago.

Comment

Originally posted by TinPan View Post

Thanks Mincer, I just sent over a message!
        How are things down there, heard you guys are as bad now as we were up here in NY a few month's ago.
        Not great. We really should have learned from y'all up there.
        Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

I ordered a WLH on zebra last week. The site says they had some in stock so hopefully it ships soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Mincer View Post

Not great. We really should have learned from y'all up there.
            Stay safe my friend! God speed!!!

Comment

https://seymourduncan.zendesk.com/hc...-Duncan-Order-

NOTE: Our factory had recently suspended operations for several weeks due to Covid 19 shelter in place policies in California. We are gradually reopening, so web direct orders may take up to 5-7 days to ship out. We are not taking any Custom Shop or Shop Floor Custom orders at this time.

Comment

Update: The order for the WLH that I placed on the 20th was delivered a few minutes ago. I didn't get a shipping notice but I'm glad it's here.

Comment

Working...
                X