Can get gold rails on Duncans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can get gold rails on Duncans?

Is it possible to get gold rails on Duncans? (Shop floor custom blog doesn't say specifically, Custom Shop page doesn't say but alludes that slugs, screws and other metal bits are possible in different metals/colors). And gold slugs on humbuckers? (I think I've seen it, but didn't see it called out on the two pages.)

Thanks

i've seen gold screws/slugs on duncan humbuckers for sure. banjomikez has a SNS set on ebay right now. no idea on the rails though...
    Quality riffs in about a minute...
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2B...Y3EewvQ/videos

Comment

Golden slugs and screws are on the Custom Floor option list, but i don't see rails. I guess you have to mail the Custom Shop.
      Custom Floor option list:
      Do you need something just a little bit special from your pickup but not anything that requires the full Seymour Duncan Custom Shop treatment? If so, there are plenty of little customisations that you can request when you order a regular pickup through your preferred dealer. Called Shop Floor Custom, this service lets you tweak various aspects of your pickup order and we'll make it on the regular shop floor, just for you, alongside our regular production pickups. It's a handy alternative if you want something a little unique but your budget doesn't stretch to 'Custom Shop.'
      Last edited by hamerfan; 09-14-2020, 01:14 AM.
      I get the feeling the A8 will blow your skirt up more so - Edgecrusher

Smooth trades with Jerryjg, ArtieToo, Theodie, Micah, trevorus, Pierre, pzaxtl, damian1122, Thames, Diocletian, Kevinabb, Fakiekid, oilpit, checo, BachToRock, majewsky, joyouswolf, Koreth, Pontiac Jack, Jeff_H

Comment

Yeah, I don't actually know this. Contact the Custom Shop and let us know what they say about this
        Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

I thought the rail was the magnet portion of the pickup.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by YeRedHouseOverYonder View Post
            I thought the rail was the magnet portion of the pickup.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
            Magnets can't be coated?

(I'm not a metalurgist, so I don't know. Come to think of it, I'm more of a rocknrollurgist. - see what I did there?)

Comment

Working...
            X