Closest thing to Zephyr humbuckers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PicoRiveraTele View Post

No they don't. I know this to be a fact because I know what materials are used, and I understand the underlying physics. You can try to say the pull off some magic trick, I know this not to be true, because I keep both of my feet in reality. I only mention the price point because consumers are frequently fooled into mistaking price for quality.
    Cool.
    Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

I don't get what's weird about making a pup above an $80 or $160 price point. It's just the delux recipe with them going all out on development and materials without regard for the end price. I think it sounds really good for what it is too.
      The things that you wanted
      I bought them for you

Comment

I like the fact that a company would do an "experimental" pup like this, just to see how far the envelope can be pushed. As far as price goes, they're no more expensive than 4 or 5 "cheap" guitars that I've bought, that I rarely touch anymore. Likewise 3 or 4 amps that collect dust. The Zephyrs, on the other hand, I'd probably play every day.

I need to sell some stuff.

Comment

There are a lot of people who can't get past the cost. I think million dollar cars are ridiculous, too, but there is a market for them. And they do drive pretty well (I've heard).

Comment

Originally posted by Reee View Post
            59s? WLH?
            A 59 set with silver wire and bimetallic slugs.

Comment

I want something that tastes like caviar at cheeze whiz prices. That's reasonable right?

Comment

There might still be people who are mad that caviar exists at all.

Comment

I think caviar is disgusting even though I’ve never tried it.

Comment

Working...
                  X