Sentient

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sentient

Currently the Sentient is my favorite neck pickup for the style of music I play. I have paired it with the Nazgul and Black Winter. I prefer it with the Nazgul more so than the Black Winter. Love the cleans of the Sentient. I know the pickup is somewhere between a 59 and Jazz in tone, but are there any other neck pickups similar to it by Duncan? If not, what about DiMarzio?

The Black Winter neck pickup is nice. I am fans of anything Black Winter and of course I love the Sentient as well.
    The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.

Comment

The Jazz and Full Shred are the 2 Duncans closest to the Sentient.
      Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Originally posted by Mincer View Post
        The Jazz and Full Shred are the 2 Duncans closest to the Sentient.
        I forgot about the Full Shred. Great pickup! I had a guitar once with the Full Shred in the bridge. Haven't tried it in the neck before though.

Comment

I have heard many good things about the Sentient. I am very interested to try a Sentient in the neck of a Warmoth Strat I have paired with a Custom Custom in the Bridge. I was wondering if the Sentient has more output than a Custom Custom?

Comment

A Sentient does not have more output than a Custom Custom. It would pair well with it, in fact.
            Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

I would love to try an Nazgūl/Sentient Hybrid.

Comment

Working...
              X