No announcement yet.

The Mighty Parallel Axis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like two Original neck models as a set, or an Original neck with the Blues Saraceno bridge. The Original bridge is too warm for what I like my bridge pickup to sound like. The sets I described are basically PAF like in how they hit an amp, but a bit more of a blank slate in terms of e.q. The big thing is that the bottom end is cleaner.
    Last edited by ItsaBass; 11-23-2020, 12:18 AM.
    Originally posted by LesStrat
    Yogi Berra was correct.
    Originally posted by JOLLY
    I do a few chord things, some crappy lead stuff, and then some rhythm stuff.

Comment

I need to take the plunge and get a set of these. Seems a lot of dealers do not carry them. What's a good place to buy a set of PATB-1s?
      Originally posted by Frankly
      PoorMan knows what everyone deserves. Everyone knows that.
      Originally posted by Diocletian
      Hi John Jolly. I like you a lot. If you would enjoy some sex please contact me. Maybe we could discuss the Les Paul guitar during it. I would like that.

Comment

Originally posted by PoorMan View Post
        I need to take the plunge and get a set of these. Seems a lot of dealers do not carry them. What's a good place to buy a set of PATB-1s?
        after reading this thread I bought a used PATB-1b on Reverb. I saw some new ones as well. The Duncan Website says the PATB-3 is out of stock which kind of sucks, but ebay, reverb and other online music retailers should have some available.

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarmusic View Post

after reading this thread I bought a used PATB-1b on Reverb. I saw some new ones as well. The Duncan Website says the PATB-3 is out of stock which kind of sucks, but ebay, reverb and other online music retailers should have some available.
          I can find PATB-1 bridge pickups...can't find a neck anywhere.
          Last edited by PoorMan; 12-16-2020, 06:28 PM.
          Originally posted by Frankly
          PoorMan knows what everyone deserves. Everyone knows that.
          Originally posted by Diocletian
          Hi John Jolly. I like you a lot. If you would enjoy some sex please contact me. Maybe we could discuss the Les Paul guitar during it. I would like that.

Comment

That stinks. I don’t have a place for the PATBn, I have the Stack instead, but you would think someone would have the neck model, even JMI?
            Play more guitar.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon Of Late View Post
              That stinks. I don’t have a place for the PATBn, I have the Stack instead, but you would think someone would have the neck model, even JMI?
              There are a few neck humbuckers on reverb right now. // my mistake, they were stacked single coils.
              -=The Dali
              --== Unabashed Alex Lifeson Fan

Visit My Guitar Building Blog at www.hammersandchords.com

Comment

Working...
              X