Good HB to pair w/P-rail bridge?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good HB to pair w/P-rail bridge?

Hey all. I have an Ibanez Saber Classic hard tail that I want to put a P-Rail in the bridge. In the interest of saving some cash I was thinking I could pick up a used something to go in the neck. I am more concerned with the variety in the bridge and for the neck just need something that will pAir nicely with the PRail when I’m HB and Split.

I play mostly hard rock and metal but this may make it into Worship sets if it goes right.

Thank you in advance!

I have mine paired with a Bill Lawrence ML-250 and a Pearly Gates it works out pretty nice. I play mainly hard rock and metal.

Comment

Wow in the pic it looks like emg’s, special covers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

They are plastic covers you can get anywhere online for 3 - 4 dollars in any color you like

Comment

Nice! While I can appreciate the desire to save money . . . there isn't much that pairs with a P-Rails bridge like a P-Rails neck.

Comment

Originally posted by ArtieToo View Post
            Nice! While I can appreciate the desire to save money . . . there isn't much that pairs with a P-Rails bridge like a P-Rails neck.
            I like too many of the P-Rails tones in both positions to use anything else. Since we're sharing...

Originally posted by crusty philtrum
            And that's probably because most people with electric guitars seem more interested in their own performance rather than the effect on the listener ... in fact i don't think many people who own electric guitars even give a poop about the effect on a listener. Which is why many people play electric guitars but very very few of them are actually musicians.

Comment

Originally posted by dystrust View Post
              Since we're sharing...
              I wish you'd stop posting pictures of that. My wallet is screaming for mercy.

Comment

If you want variety, I'd suggest a Jazz..easily available, cheap, and it is simple to split.
                Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Originally posted by ArtieToo View Post

I wish you'd stop posting pictures of that. My wallet is screaming for mercy.
                  No kidding I love that SG

Comment

Working...
                  X