banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Southern Hardcore players, which pickups do you use?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Does the WLH bridge only come in standard spacing?

    Comment


    • #17
      No, I've seen a Trembucker version available.
      Dave, Ambassador/Writer/Artist for Seymour Duncan

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Mincer View Post
        No, I've seen a Trembucker version available.
        Awesome. Now to hunt one down in the UK.
        I’ve seen TB Pearly Gates, but not Slash, WLH, or SNS.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Mincer View Post
          No, I've seen a Trembucker version available.
          Didn't realize that myself. Makes it even more tempting to give one a try at some point!

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Masta' C View Post

            Didn't realize that myself. Makes it even more tempting to give one a try at some point!
            Doesn’t appear to be listed as an option on the product page, so I guess maybe it’s a shop floor custom?

            Unfortunately, this link redirects to the home page:

            https://www.seymourduncan.com/dealers-international

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by CaptainWhizz View Post

              Doesn’t appear to be listed as an option on the product page, so I guess maybe it’s a shop floor custom?

              Unfortunately, this link redirects to the home page:

              https://www.seymourduncan.com/dealers-international
              Maybe, but I've seen at least 3 of them available when I was looking for one. I know the one that comes with the set isn't a Trembucker, so that is the most common. Just a straight Google search for 'TB-18' comes up with a few, too.
              Dave, Ambassador/Writer/Artist for Seymour Duncan

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Mincer View Post

                Maybe, but I've seen at least 3 of them available when I was looking for one. I know the one that comes with the set isn't a Trembucker, so that is the most common. Just a straight Google search for 'TB-18' comes up with a few, too.
                It’s showing me a couple in the States, one is sold, plus an old listing for a b&w zebra set. I will stick with Custom or Hybrid then I think.

                Comment

                Working...
                X