Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help please -Wiring Diagram for American Elite with Mojotone 58

Hello Friends,
    I have an American Elite strat which I want to mod with Mojotone 58 quite coils.
    I want to incorporate the S1 switch on my strat with this mod as well.
    The new American Ultra has a simplified S1 wiring system where you can get the neck pickup activated in all positions with the s1 switch on.
    I like this feature but I also like the Feature my elite currently has wherein position 2 with s1 ON,
    you have bridge and middle in series (middle with diminished volume) and there are connected in parallel with the neck ( neck diminished volume). In fact, this is the only s1 tone that I like.

I want to figure out a wiring system where I will be able to have all the Ultra strat tones with the s1 but also the position 2 with the s1 switch which my elite currently has.

I am attaching a diagram of how I will be wiring my Strat with the Mojotone 58 quiet coil pickups. With this particular wiring, the existing Elite Stratocaster s1 switch should be working as it's supposed to work.
    Please help me out by telling me what additional wiring would be needed to get the neck pickup activated especially in position 1 so that its possible to get the (neck and Bridge activated to get the sounds from TELLY TOWN hahaha )

I have attached the wiring for the elite pickup combinations as well as the Ultra pickup combinations using the Mojotone pickups.
    I just need help to figure out what I need to do to get the Neck pickup activated along with the bridge pickup to mimic the Telly Sound.

Regards,
    Leo Arjun

Working...
X