• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• £245 used SD humbucker

Any ideas what this pickup is?

A scam? Grossly overpriced?

Comment

If the sticker is truly "JMN", that could be "Jazz Model Neck". Based on the DC resistance that's most likely what it is. It was probably double-cream (before the DMZ TM) and faded over the years. As Artie said, grossly overpriced.

Comment

Yeah. Isn't 245 Euro's around $340 bucks?

Comment

Yes indeed, it is today.
          I miss the 80's (girls) !!!

Seymour Duncans currently in use - In Les Pauls: Custom(b)/Jazz(n), Distortion(b)/Jazz(n), '59(b)/'59(n) w/A4 mag, P-Rails(b)/P-Rails(n); In a Bullet S-3: P-Rails(b)/stock/Vintage Stack Tele(n); In a Dot: Seth Lover(b)/Seth Lover(n); In a Del Mar: Mag Mic; In a Lead II: Custom Shop Fender X-1(b)

Comment

its a jazz neck model thats ridiculously overpriced but hey... if you really want an old duncan go for it

Comment

I was trying to work out if someone was deliberately trying to rip people off, if they had overestimated what they had, or if I was missing something.

Comment

Charge as much as you can get away with, nothing wrong with that

Comment

Originally posted by AdrianSD View Post
                  Charge as much as you can get away with, nothing wrong with that
                  Well, they can charge whatever they want, doesn't mean that they will get it.
                  Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Working...
                  X