banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think of these demo videos? (Bass pickups)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think of these demo videos? (Bass pickups)

The Bass Channel on Youtube produced them. I think they are ideal. You can listen to every Duncan Jazz and Precision pickup in a wide array of styles with realistic tones and know that when you put them in your Bass you’ll get a similar tone.

So much better than so many guitar pickup demos where they all sound the same. I blame Kempers for that.

Actually, it’s not Kemper’s fault that’s just a tool. The fault is with YouTubers more concerned with mass content creation for monitization than tone. Run them all through the same over compressed, over gained sound and they do sound the same.

Last edited by PFDarkside; 02-21-2021, 09:42 AM.
    Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Noticed them a while back, while choosing a Duncan replacement for my Fender Deluxe Active Precision Bass Special. Will go with the Lightning Rods set, and a STC-3A preamp, when I have the cash for it.
        Guitars:Gibson LP Trad ('57 Classics); Ibanez SEW761FM (TB-16/STK-S7 m&n); Charvel DK24 (TB10/SSL-6/A2Pn), DK22 (HRb/SSL-6 m&n), SoCal Style1 (Distortion set) & SoCal Style2 24 2PT (Fluence OCC); ESP LTD MH-1000HS (TB-14/Lil59n); Effects: Line 6 Helix Floor, Digitech Drop & FreqOut, ME EP-1L6,Shure GLXD16, Headrush MX5;

Comment

I'm glad to see they're running the eq flat. I wish everyone would do that with all pickup demos.

Comment

Working...
          X