banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to the trembucker type / position on the SD site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to the trembucker type / position on the SD site?

Just got a Black Winter trembucker today (very excited btw, will replace a Custom 8 in a Jackson Dinky!) and wanted to compare the DCR reading (N: 8.49K, S: 8.97K, Total: 17.46K) with the value displayed on the website, but for some reason the Trembucker option isn't available anymore. Think I used to see it in the Position drop-down.
    Mincer would you happen to know more about the change?

Well, I certainly had nothing to do with the website's changeover. There are a lot of things now that work better, but learning specs isn't one. A general Google search came up with the reading of 17.4K for a BW Trembucker.
    Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

I wonder if it's a temporary thing while they're out of stock?

Click image for larger version

Name:	trembucker.png
Views:	267
Size:	5.8 KB
ID:	6059214

Comment

Maybe. The information isn't as accessible as it used to be- you have to select from drop down menus until that information is available, instead of something like a chart showing all of them and what the DCR is for each of them.

Comment

Yup. That's why I saved all the old charts. Unfortunately, they were before the Black Winter was released. So I can't help there.

BTW, we're in the same time zone. Why does your post show an hour later than mine?

Dang. Now mine's showing an hour late. It's 12:28.

Comment

The Forum time has been off 1 hour since the last upgrade.
            I miss the 80's (girls) !!!

Seymour Duncans currently in use - In Les Pauls: Custom(b)/Jazz(n), Distortion(b)/Jazz(n), '59(b)/'59(n) w/A4 mag, P-Rails(b)/P-Rails(n); In a Bullet S-3: P-Rails(b)/stock/Vintage Stack Tele(n); In a Dot: Seth Lover(b)/Seth Lover(n); In a Del Mar: Mag Mic; In a Lead II: Custom Shop Fender X-1(b)

Comment

But my post #3 is only off by about 15 minutes.

Comment

Hmmm, that's interesting. From what I've seen they've all been ahead 1 hour. Even the page rendering information shows ahead by 1 hour, but it shows the correct time zone. Really weird.
                I miss the 80's (girls) !!!

Seymour Duncans currently in use - In Les Pauls: Custom(b)/Jazz(n), Distortion(b)/Jazz(n), '59(b)/'59(n) w/A4 mag, P-Rails(b)/P-Rails(n); In a Bullet S-3: P-Rails(b)/stock/Vintage Stack Tele(n); In a Dot: Seth Lover(b)/Seth Lover(n); In a Del Mar: Mag Mic; In a Lead II: Custom Shop Fender X-1(b)

Comment

I went in and adjusted mine so it's correct.
                  JC
                  -2023 Indio 66SB DLX Plus - Goldtop w/ P90s
                  -2020 Indio 66 DLX Plus - Goldtop w/ Seth Lover neck & '59 Model bridge w/ Faber hardware(#1 guitar)
                  -2021 Indio 66 DLX Plus - Iced Tea Burst
                  -2023 Indio Boardwalk (335-style)
                  -2022 Indio Retro DLX Plus(T-style) - w/ Fender AVRI 62 Custom neck & 52 bridge pickups.
                  -2020 Stage Right 1x12" 15w tube combo(Laney Cub 12R)

Comment

My profile says the proper EST (-5 GMT) But it's still off by an hour. (It's 9:09 here.)

Comment

Yeah, this is something that has been an issue since the server upgrades. All the settings I have access to show the correct time and offsets, but all posts are an hour off. Annoying.

Comment

same here

Comment

Working...
                        X