Parallel Axis Unavailable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parallel Axis Unavailable

The Duncan website has been listing the Parallel Axis humbuckers as "currently unavailable" for along time now (they still have the neck humbuckers, but no bridges).

Anyone here know when they'll be available again or what the reason is for the dry spell?

Thx

All Trembucker pickups are currently unavailable, not just the Parallel Axis variety. If I had to venture a guess as to why, I'd say the Trembucker format is probably not as popular as the traditionally spaced and Seymour Duncan were forced to streamline their operations due to COVID. Just a guess though, I have no inside information.

Comment

High Output Humbucker Bridge Pickup Alnico 5 Bar Magnet Dual Parallel Pole Pieces Four-Conductor Hookup Cable Trembucker (F-Spaced) String Spacing (2 1/16") Made in USAThe Seymour Duncan PATB-1b Parallel Axis Trembucker bridge pickup provides an updated, modern sound. Great for count...

Comment

Originally posted by skelt101 View Post
        All Trembucker pickups are currently unavailable, not just the Parallel Axis variety. If I had to venture a guess as to why, I'd say the Trembucker format is probably not as popular as the traditionally spaced and Seymour Duncan were forced to streamline their operations due to COVID. Just a guess though, I have no inside information.
        I’m not sure why trembuckers are not more popular; I have 5 guitars (2 TOM, 1 6-screw vibrato, 1 2-point, 1 Floyd), all of them are better served by wider spacing.

Comment

Trembuckers are incredibly popular...make no mistake

Also: https://reverb.com/item/2389841-seym...r-pickup-black

Comment

Thanks but I'm in Europe and looking for the Blue Saracena PATB3b.

Would still love to find out what's the hold up. Anyone from SD here?

Comment

Right now, I'd try to find them at dealers. SD is still not running 100% because of the pandemic, so there are issues with inventory. I'd contact every dealer within 1000 miles, or look on the standard Ebay and Reverb sites.
              Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Originally posted by WDeeGee View Post
                Thanks but I'm in Europe and looking for the Blue Saracena PATB3b.

Would still love to find out what's the hold up. Anyone from SD here?
                Good luck, in non pandemic times finding anything even a bit off the top sellers list in Europe can be a challenge. Even with big retailers like thomann its going to be hard to find more obscure models. If you are in a hurry I would suggest nabbing one off the bay or reverb or somewhere.
                "It keeps you fit - the alcohol, nasty women, sweat on stage, bad food - it's all very good for you." -Bon Scott

"Let me put it this way: the 5150 will treat
                you better than any girlfriend, because it screams louder, it's easier to pick up, and it shuts up when you take your plug out." -Rip Glitter

Comment

Hi there, I found a used on on ebay from the states, still cheaper with shipping included than a new one without shipping, so I'm expecting.

Comment

Working...
                  X