Hum-cancelling single coil in humbucker format

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hamerfan View Post
    BTW DiMarzios Humbucker from Hell has only one full coil with an empty coil next to it.
    Is that true? I know that's sorta the case for the bluesbucker, but didn't realize the hfh was like that

Comment

Originally posted by Mincer View Post
      Lots of people don't remember that the stock CS pickups can also be a starting point, where you can come up with something based on something else. There are so many options when you think about it like this.
      Is Custom Shop current turn-around time longer now due to impact of Covid?
      Sanford: "The hardest part about tone chasing is losing the expectations associated with the hardware."

Comment

Originally posted by hwiho2002 View Post

Is that true? I know that's sorta the case for the bluesbucker, but didn't realize the hfh was like that
        Mix that up
        I get the feeling the A8 will blow your skirt up more so - Edgecrusher

Smooth trades with Jerryjg, ArtieToo, Theodie, Micah, trevorus, Pierre, pzaxtl, damian1122, Thames, Diocletian, Kevinabb, Fakiekid, oilpit, checo, BachToRock, majewsky, joyouswolf, Koreth, Pontiac Jack, Jeff_H

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_TriPpEr View Post

Is Custom Shop current turn-around time longer now due to impact of Covid?
          It was, for certain. I don't know about now. But I've been waiting several weeks for my custom set. It might be due to getting everything up and running again.
          Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Working...
          X