More Counterfeits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Counterfeits

Auction already has bids...someone is about to get swindled hard core!

LINK: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Seymour-Dun...s/154408090469

Wow, those aren't even done well. All we can do here is provide the information.
    Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Reported it and encourage others to do the same before some poor bugger gets shafted. Click Report Item -> Copyright & trademark -> Counterfeit item -> Counterfeit, fake or replica items.

Comment

Wow, you can clearly tell these are fakes. They're Fleor pickups. $25 a set on Amazon.
        Last edited by UnderTheFlame83; 04-14-2021, 02:04 AM.

Comment

I've been reporting these every chance i get.
          Epiphone Les Paul Tbte Plus (SD custom shop humbucker & SH2b neck)

Comment

That B circle N circle really shiny baseplates thing is a total tell

Wonder if the factory or the seller fakes the Seymour logos
            "New stuff always sucks" -Me

Comment

Reported. sad how little effort Fleabay puts into shutting these @$$holes down. Makes me not want to buy anything from them anymore if they don't care whether the stuff they're hocking is real or not.

On another note, does Seymour Duncan not have attorneys? I would think a cease and desist order from the law firm of Dewey, F*ckem, & Howe would get eBay's attention a lot faster than a few reports from us tone slackers.
              “The hell with the rules. If it sounds right, then it is.” - Edward Van Halen

Comment

Not to mention the banana pudding colored bobbin. Great, now I want banana pudding.

Comment

Originally posted by UnderTheFlame83 View Post
                  They're Fleor pickups. $25 a set on Amazon.
                  I think I paid $12 for my set, from SunTekStore. I just wanted to see what they're all about. They're still in the bag. That was 3 or 4 years ago. Someday, I'll listen to them.

Comment

Reported. sad how little effort Fleabay puts into shutting these @$$holes down.
                    They don't care as long as they are making money. They got rid of their customer service people because they weren't making money for the company sorting stuff out. Now they rely on their algorithms and tattlers.

Also, when your culture is "it's no one's fault" - no one wants to make the decision. Squeebay is run by cowards.
                    aka Chris Pile, formerly of Six String Fever

Comment

Originally posted by Masta' C View Post
                      Auction already has bids...someone is about to get swindled hard core!

LINK: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Seymour-Dun...s/154408090469

Wow. . . They're not even trying.

Comment

The things that you wanted
                        I bought them for you

Comment

Are those brass baseplates?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DavidRavenMoon View Post
                            Are those brass baseplates?
                            Yup!

Unfortunately, for every knowledgeable buyer, there are 10 buyers out there who don't know that no "real" Duncans use brass baseplates.

Plus, the first photo on the listing is a stock image, so unless you click through, you might suspect you're getting the real thing at first glance.

P.S. - I reported the seller, as well

Comment

Now it's showing item no longer available. Hopefully the reporting them as fake is the reason and not that someone purchased them.
                              I miss the 80's (girls) !!!

Seymour Duncans currently in use - In Les Pauls: Custom(b)/Jazz(n), Distortion(b)/Jazz(n), '59(b)/'59(n) w/A4 mag, P-Rails(b)/P-Rails(n); In a Bullet S-3: P-Rails(b)/stock/Vintage Stack Tele(n); In a Dot: Seth Lover(b)/Seth Lover(n); In a Del Mar: Mag Mic; In a Lead II: Custom Shop Fender X-1(b)

Comment

Working...
                              X