More Counterfeits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JamesPaul View Post
    Now it's showing item no longer available. Hopefully the reporting them as fake is the reason and not that someone purchased them.
    Hopefully. I have these in a cheap guitar and they are nothing like real Duncans. The people who compare these in their Amazon reviews are out of their minds.

Comment

It does look like eBay shut down the seller. Either that or they weren't selling anything else. Now when I check seller's other items there are 0 found.
      I miss the 80's (girls) !!!

Seymour Duncans currently in use - In Les Pauls: Custom(b)/Jazz(n), Distortion(b)/Jazz(n), '59(b)/'59(n) w/A4 mag, P-Rails(b)/P-Rails(n); In a Bullet S-3: P-Rails(b)/stock/Vintage Stack Tele(n); In a Dot: Seth Lover(b)/Seth Lover(n); In a Del Mar: Mag Mic; In a Lead II: Custom Shop Fender X-1(b)

Comment

I msgd him: you're a fuc€ head for selling counterfeit duncans. :P
        The things that you wanted
        I bought them for you

Comment

That's it! Put the fear of Clint in him!
          I miss the 80's (girls) !!!

Seymour Duncans currently in use - In Les Pauls: Custom(b)/Jazz(n), Distortion(b)/Jazz(n), '59(b)/'59(n) w/A4 mag, P-Rails(b)/P-Rails(n); In a Bullet S-3: P-Rails(b)/stock/Vintage Stack Tele(n); In a Dot: Seth Lover(b)/Seth Lover(n); In a Del Mar: Mag Mic; In a Lead II: Custom Shop Fender X-1(b)

Comment

Originally posted by Clint 55 View Post
            I msgd him: you're a fuc€ head for selling counterfeit duncans. :P
            That makes two of us haha.

The problem with ebay is that it's on track to becoming a top portal for counterfeit items, like the alibaba or dhgate f^*&wits, it's pretty much impossible to hold them accountable for anything. They put no effort in policing these things, when I had my own share of misfortune with that fake Jazz ebay was hopeless, they were just running down the clock (the seller was contacted, waiting to respond, seller responded with an excuse, all this bul!cr4p). I had to escalate it with paypal and that's how I ended up gettign my money back. If I want to chase bargains I'm now avoiding ebay, instead using gumtree or local forums / shops.

Comment

Working...
            X