I can't find a neck model for the Screamin Demon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JamesPaul View Post
    Didn't George just use the Demon in a single H guitar? Probably no consideration about a neck. Just saying.
    At first he had a single-coil or a single-coil sized blade pickup in the neck, an ESP-100 or something like that. But you're right, no real consideration for a neck model.

Comment

Originally posted by ArtieToo View Post

I'd love to see a pic. Just to see what that looks like.
      I have the neck in the same orientation as the bridge pickup. I like it that way.

Comment

Originally posted by ErikH View Post
        I have the neck in the same orientation as the bridge pickup. I like it that way.
        Nice. Simple & clean.

Comment

i asked a similar question:

currently trying the double demon combo (bridge is actually a TB-12 with a double thick A5)
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ArtieToo View Post

I'd love to see a pic. Just to see what that looks like.

WDYM? like any other 2 duncan guitar, with slightly different pole pieces that most people would never notice anyway

Or did you think most neck pickups are somehow fundamentally different?
            "New stuff always sucks" -Me

Comment

I'm not sure what the "WDYM" acronym stands for . . . but I like guitars and pickups and this forum. It's just fun to see combinations that I haven't seen before. The Screamin' Demon is just different enough to make it worth seeing when installed in both positions.

Comment

WDYM = W.hat D.o Y.ou M.ean
                "New stuff always sucks" -Me

Comment

Originally posted by Adieu View Post
                  WDYM = W.hat D.o Y.ou M.ean
                  Ah. Got it.

Comment

Originally posted by 357mag View Post
                    Okay regularly spaced bridge model will work. I'm planning on using a Custom Custom in the bridge.
                    I had paired Demon with CC, Custom and Alt8. All worked great. Alt8 - Demon had nicest sound in the middle position to my ears though.

Comment

Working...
                    X