banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ordered some new Duncan's yesterday from MJ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ordered some new Duncan's yesterday from MJ...

Originally posted by Lewguitar
    I don't know. If you strike the strings soft you get one output...hit 'em harder you get more output! Lew
    haha ... I knew that was a stupid question!

I did look at the spec sheet, though, and it just shows that bar for output ... and I wondered ... there must be a way to measure it, electronically ..

and yeah, I figured the output was relative to the input!
    Last edited by Curly; 05-20-2004, 05:27 PM.
    "music heals"
    facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Curly
      If I read Lew's post correctly, his JD is just cosmetically aged like an Ant. - it's the neck that's wound more custom, plus they'll both smell and taste old

Ah....thanks Gary...... I downloaded all of the Tele pup samples last night and I keep coming back to the JD and the '54 neck. Lew is right on about the JD. But again that's just through my computer speakers so real world, who knows. Anyone have or try out the '54 neck? Good, bad or otherwise?
      '06 Gibson R8, '94 Gibson LP Jr Special, Fender CS Dirty Dozen Strat, Fender Hotrod '52 Tele, /13 FTR37, Kemper, DrZ EMS, DrZ Plus, Various pedals

Comment

Originally posted by mrfjones
        What are some of the specs on those pickups guys?
        mrfjones,
        I put a meter on my pickups, and got 9.4K/ 6.6K tapped on the bridge, and 7.6K on the neck pickup. I'll take Lew's word that they're probably Alnico 2, and that makes sense to me. I added a few more pics here:
        "music heals"
        facebook

Comment

Working...
        X