Lil' Screamin' Demon Availability?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil' Screamin' Demon Availability?

I was looking at Strat noiseless pickups on the SD home site and noticed the Lil' Screamin' Demon is nowhere to be found. I see it still available for sale on a few sites, like Amazon and eBay. Is it no longer being made and what's out there is what is left of stock? Or is it an "ooops" on the SD site webmaster?

Are you based in Europe, or in the USA?
    Guitars:Gibson LP Trad ('57 Classics); Ibanez SEW761FM (TB-16/STK-S7 m&n); Charvel DK24 (TB10/SSL-6/A2Pn), DK22 (HRb/SSL-6 m&n), SoCal Style1 (Distortion set) & SoCal Style2 24 2PT (Fluence OCC); ESP LTD MH-1000HS (TB-14/Lil59n); Effects: Line 6 Helix Floor, Digitech Drop & FreqOut, ME EP-1L6,Shure GLXD16, Headrush MX5;

Comment

USA.

Comment

Buy it directly from an authorized dealer.
        Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

That’s the plan as long as I can find one that has it in stock.

Comment

Prymaxe has a bridge model on Clearance at Reverb for a great price: https://reverb.com/item/10678992-sey...lack-clearance

Comment

A couple weeks ago, I noticed PATB-1's are not on the website. I do not need one; still have a 2 and a 3 on the parts shelf. I just figured it was an update miss or easier to quickly remove/mask it than update as out of stock. I would not expect them to be discontinued. The same for Lil' Screamin' Demon.
              I miss the 80's (girls) !!!

Seymour Duncans currently in use - In Les Pauls: Custom(b)/Jazz(n), Distortion(b)/Jazz(n), '59(b)/'59(n) w/A4 mag, P-Rails(b)/P-Rails(n); In a Bullet S-3: P-Rails(b)/stock/Vintage Stack Tele(n); In a Dot: Seth Lover(b)/Seth Lover(n); In a Del Mar: Mag Mic; In a Lead II: Custom Shop Fender X-1(b)

Comment

Originally posted by Masta' C View Post
                Prymaxe has a bridge model on Clearance at Reverb for a great price: https://reverb.com/item/10678992-sey...lack-clearance
                The fact that it's on clearance there and I haven't seen it available on any of the authorized dealer sites makes me wonder. Maybe it's simply a lack of supplies to make it, IDK. But with it not listed on the site product list, I hope it's just a mistake.

Comment

It is sold by authorized dealers. How is this so hard to find? Literally all you do is search ebay and a bunch of sellers pop up, many of them saying how they're authorized dealers right on their page.

The things that you wanted
                  I bought them for you

Comment

I went by the authorized dealers list on the Seymour Duncan main site. I think I went through half the list and nobody had it. Found that pretty strange. But I have found it on a few places on eBay and even on Amazon.

Comment

Backed up from covid?
                      The things that you wanted
                      I bought them for you

Comment

That's what I'm thinking. But I find it strange that it's not even listed on the Seymour Duncan products page so that could mean discontinued. IDK. Either way, I plan on snagging up a couple when I can. Of the "Lil' humbuckers, it sounds closest to its full-size version, and I've personally used them all (59 / Lil 59, JB / JB Jr).

Comment

If it isn't listed on the product page, I'd take it as discontinued. That doesn't mean there isn't stock out there still at a dealer. I think they decide on what to keep producing due to sales. This also doesn't mean the Custom Shop has stopped making them. If you couldn't find anywhere else, I bet they can do it.
                          Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Working...
                          X