Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have we found the peak yet?
    Originally posted by Bad City
    He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

According to the graph, it's everything, which is what I said.
      The things that you wanted
      I bought them for you

Comment

That's it. My Zebra JB is going back in my Jackson.

Comment

I don't really like JB's all that much, but maybe if we find out the frequency response that will be enough to change my mind
          You will never understand How it feels to live your life With no meaning or control And with nowhere left to go You are amazed that they exist And they burn so bright
          Whilst you can only wonder why

Comment

Originally posted by Mincer View Post
            Well, the bass of a JB isn't like on a modern metal pickup- yu don't have that chug. But it works so well with Marshalls and 5150-style hot rod Marshalls for everything just short of modern progressive metal.
            See, I’ve never understood how anyone thinks this. Are they playing through unboosted, non-MV plexis at room volume?
            Holy $h1+, every single one of my JB’s is chugtastic as all get out. And they’re all UOA5’s and A2’s!
            Drop C through a slightly boosted 2204, 6505 or Mesa of your choice = gnarly AF!
            It’s like a tsunami of big, angry mids coming at you like a freight train. A goosed, blown, big block 454 or 427. RAWWWWRRRRR destroooooy

Comment

Originally posted by Frogman View Post

See, I’ve never understood how anyone thinks this. Are they playing through unboosted, non-MV plexis at room volume?
              Holy $h1+, every single one of my JB’s is chugtastic as all get out. And they’re all UOA5’s and A2’s!
              Drop C through a slightly boosted 2204, 6505 or Mesa of your choice = gnarly AF!
              It’s like a tsunami of big, angry mids coming at you like a freight train. A goosed, blown, big block 454 or 427. RAWWWWRRRRR destroooooy
              I am comparing it something like that Pegasus. Or active metal pickups. You can boost the JB to sort of get there, but the EQ isn't the same.
              Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Working...
              X